Monday, June 2, 2014

Flowers and Triangles

Hey! It's already June which means I'll be going back to school in just a few days. Well, 12 days to be exact. I will post less nail arts by that time but I promise I won't let this blog die. I'll always find time to do my nails. :)

Oh, by the way, I already reached 1000 Instagram followers! Yay! Thanks to everyone who likes my nail art.

Now on to my nail art. For this mani, I used Bobbie Kaleidoscope Cherrie Red as my base. I stamped it using MoYou London Princess 09 and Mundo de Unas stamping polish. The three triangles were made using my straight nail stencils. The polish I used to fill in the spaces is piCture pOlish Paradise.



I, then, topped it with my favorite top coat, Seche Vite Dry Fast



Here are some close-up shots.  





That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! 

7 comments:

  1. this post is really inspiring! I liked it.

    you would like to follow each other? let me know. kisses

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty one! I love the nude with the blue glitter so much <3
    hehe Totally agree, there is ALWAYS time for nail art ^.~
    And congratz on 1000 followers on IG! Do I follow you there already? =/ Have to check out hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Followed you, too! :)

      Delete
  3. This looks great! Congrats on reaching 1000 followers on Instagram too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the stamped flowers! great tape design too :) and congrats on 1k!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)