Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I have an online store!

UPDATE (April 19, 2015)
For those who live in the Philippines and would want to order, please visit: nailstencilsbybw.happy.ph

I have very exciting news for you today. I can now ship my nail stencils internationally! Many people have sent me messages regarding my stencils and most of them are not from the Philippines. 




If you want to purchase my nail stencils, go to my online store: Nail stencils by bunnywabbit. Hopefully you, my readers, will support my products. 

I currently have 11 designs. Chevron and Straights have 2 sizes, hence 11. 

5 comments:

  1. How awesome ! I hope to place an order pretty soon :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those stencils looks friggin amazing!!

    Join my giveaway!!
    http://gyarucutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! :) I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)