Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Marry me!

I love happy endings, especially when the story is really good and the characters are written really well. This nail art is inspired by those love stories with happy endings. :) 

For my base, I used L'oreal Macaron Noisette. I stamped it with MoYou London Bridal 4 and 6. I finished it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. 



I really like MoYou's Bridal Collection. The plates show LOVE everywhere. The tux and the bridal dress are very pretty images. MoYou London has never failed me with their plates. They all stamp really well and they are very easy to clean! :)



Here are some close-up shots. 






That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the one nail with the tuxedo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda dear... and I like your name "wabbit-bunny" it is so cute and appealing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mani! the tuxedo nail is my favorite and i love how it all comes together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)