Thursday, June 5, 2014

Something fishy

My summer vacation is coming to its end. :( I still want to go the beach, go scuba diving and just be a bum. Of course, I have to go back to school. But I won't end my summer vacation without posting a summer inspired nail art. Believe it or not, this is the my first summer that I spent a lot of time in the beach. I usually just stay at home and watch TV. What a lazy person. Haha. Things changed. :)

How do you spend your summer vacation? 

Anyway, for this nail art, I used piCture pOlish Lagoon. It's a beautiful turquoise shade with turquoise glitters in a jelly base. I used 2 thin coats for this. I really love how bright this is! :)



I stamped it with MdU orange using MoYou London Sailor 04. For my ring finger, I used stamping decal technique and the same MoYou plate.



I then topped it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat



Here is a close up shot. 



That's it for this post! :) Thanks for reading! :)

8 comments:

  1. the colors and design look perfect for summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute design. Love the decal you made for the ring nail to. For summer vacations, I usually laze around home most of the time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combo looks gorgeous! And your nails are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice manicure! Love these bright colors! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stamping decals on the accent nail! lol I usually just laze around at home during summer too... the beach is hard to get to by bus for me and if I drive there there is never any parking... because everyone else in the city is there too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooww it's so lovely ** i really like it ^^

    ♥my blog♥
    Jurika

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice manicure!

    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. This nail art is so neat and perfect as alway Breena *0*
    I usually spent my holidays at home too, catching up on anime & Kdramas lol NOT proud of it xD
    Sadly we don't have a beach nearby, otherwise I'd spend my time at the beach too. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)