Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Swatch: Polish Me Silly - Toe-Tally Cosmic

I have a very cool polish to show you today. It's Polish Me Silly Toe-Tally Cosmic. It is a beautiful green multichrome polish which shifts its color from green to purple to gold. I painted to coats over a black base. It applies smoothly and easily. It also dries really fast to a glossy finish.

I think the only problem I encountered with this is capturing its correct color. Thus, I had to take a video of it (made it into a .gif). I had to move my ring light around just so you could see the color shift.

In this photo, you can see the purple shade. 


In this photo, however, you can see that it now has a gold hue. 




Here's the gif of the swatch as I move the ring light up and down. :) It's really cool, huh? I would love to get my hands on all of their multichromes!



That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing color! It looks so unique and cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours *0* So beautiful, I will check it out!!! Sooo beautiful :3


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely polish! I know your pain though duochromes are so hard to capture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)