Monday, June 16, 2014

Winnie the Pooh


Winnie the Pooh is a bear who loves honey. He used to be my favorite Disney character because he looks so cuddly. But, along came Tigger and I just fell in love. Haha. 

By the way, I have some really good news for those who are interested in buying my nail stencils. I am now able to ship internationally! :) Just send me an email or a message on Facebook.

Back to my nail art. Pooh is my inspiration for this nail art. For my base, I used two coats of The Face Shop YL702 (yellow), two coats Nature Republic Cocoa (brown), and two coats of Nature Republic Pastel Blue (sky blue). 


The 3mm hexagon studs are from Born Pretty Store. They came in a small bag with around 150 studs. You may use my code "BRH10" when purchasing to get a 10% discount.



I placed them on my nails using tweezers and clear polish.  



I love the fact that they are not too big, thus they don't look crowded on my tiny nailbeds. 



Winnie the Pooh image was made using FUN plate 11 and stamping decal technique. The beehive image is from MoYou London Pro 01. If it's not that obvious, the image on my ring finger is honey in a jar. Everything was topped with GirlStuff Forever Matte Magic



Here are some close-up shots. Pooh looks like a tiger. Haha! 






That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love how you incorporated the studs too. I used to love Winnie the Pooh growing up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winnie the pooh! i like how his head is so big... it's like bobblehead winnie the pooh! makes him extra cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaah this is such a cute design! I love Pooh <3
    Oh and the hex studs are absolutely cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)