Friday, July 4, 2014

Hugs and Kisses

Hi! How are you doing? I have a simple nail art for you today. It is dedicated for all the people who are in love - not just in a romantic way, but any form of love. :)

For this nail art, I used two thin coats of GirlStuff Forever Xoxo. It's a very beautiful hot pink with subtle shimmers, and it dries to a satin finish. Consistency is very good, and it glides on very smoothly! :)



I stamped it using MoYou London Princess 10 and 8. No top coat was added. 

By the way, I named this post 'Hugs and Kisses' because of the nail polish I used. XOXO means hugs and kisses, right? :)




Here are some close up photos + an ugly fiber. Haha. I hate when that happens. -_- 




That's it for this quick post! :) Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pink and I absolutely love the stamping, Breena! <3
    XOXo ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and girly! Love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i love the satin finish of the whole look. Whenever I hear "xoxo" it makes me think of gossip girl haha I miss that show! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty base colour and I love the stamping too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)