Monday, July 7, 2014

Lace-y

Hi! The theme for Sunday's stamping challenge in AIS is 'Lace'. I haven't quite used my MoYou Bridal plates so I thought this is the perfect opportunity to use them.

For my base, I used 2 coats of Nature Republic Cocoa. I then stamped it with MoYou London Bridal 06. I finished it off with one coat of Seche Vite. :)



I've been seeing and reading a lot of posts about Messy Mansion plates. I badly want their plates especially their lace plates but the shipping fee to the Philippines is so expensive. :( Maybe, next time.





Here is a close-up shot of the design.  



That's is for this post! :) Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. That's some gorgeous lace stamping! I actually made my first order to MoYou London on the weekend and I got this lace plate too but the regular version of it. Can't wait for it to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! I'm a huge fan of lace designs and the colors you've used here are so pretty and different from the usual designs I see <3 Great job, Breena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the lace stamping! i don't have many stamping plates either... the shipping to canada is pretty expensive also :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)