Thursday, July 10, 2014

On Textured


I really do not know what to name this nail art so the title is just something random. Haha. For this nail art, I used 2 coats of GirlStuff Forever Enchante'. It is part of their summer collection. It dries fast to a textured finish. It actually reminds me of OPI sand polishes. I do hope they would release more colors!


I stamped it with MoYou London Fairytale 01. I didn't add any top coat because I wanted the texture finish to be obvious. 



Here are some close-up shots. :) 




That's it for this post! :) Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty purple texture. I like the stamping too. I've never tried stamping over a texture polish before so I might have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute! I love stamping over texture polishes... only problem is it always rubs off for me since the stamping isn't sealed in with top coat :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love those purple nails and the designing

    Can we follow each other on Google Friend Connect (GFC)?
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)