Sunday, July 27, 2014

Roses are Violet


Hi! I'm back with a new nail art. Although I'm quite busy, I am still happy that you guys still read my blog.



For this nail art, I used Orly Saturated as my base. I am in love with this shade. It's now part of my favorites list. It's very pigmented and very bright. I used 2 thin coats. 

I then stamped it with MoYou London Pro 04.  This roses image is very versatile. Whenever I don't know what image to use, I immediately use it. :) I finished it off with Seche Vite.




Here's a close-up shot. I definitely see myself using this shade often. :) 



That's it for this post! Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Just so pretty! I like these two colors together here a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah love this <3 The purple and the (rose) gold look so good together! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful design, the contrast of that indigo colour with gold is so pretty ^___^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Saturated is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful design! *u* I love this color combination~ I would love to be able to try this out someday!
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)