Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Swatch: piCture pOlish - Gravity



Hi. I'm on a study break so I thought I'd post this. I already posted this on my Instagram account (@bunnywabbit). 

I have here a swatch of one of piCture pOlish' Limited Edition shades, Gravity. I'll be posting swatches of the other shades (except Aurora) in the coming days. For this, I used 2 thin coats over a black base. I really love it. It changes from blue to purple. The purple can be seen at extreme angles.







Here are some beautiful close-up shots. I love how glittery this is. 





If you're from the Philippines, you can get your own Gravity from Polish Please Ph.

That's it for this post! :) Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous color! It would be a perfect base for galaxy nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know where to start with, it's such a beautiful polish and I also loooove the changing colors so so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the blue/purple shift! This would be a great base for galaxy nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)