Friday, September 26, 2014

Curves + tutorial

Hi! To make up for my lack of posts, I will be posting everyday for 4 days. Today's nail art is really simple. I have a photo collage tutorial at the end of the post so you can see how I did it. 


I used two polishes for this: Orly Tropical Pop and Color Club polish that doesn't have a name. To create the semicircle, I used my half moon nail vinyls. I finished it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. 



After I finished doing this nail art, it reminded me of Brazil's flag. I should have made this during the FIFA months. Haha.  




Here is a close-up shot. 



Here's my tutorial for this simple nail art. 




For my thumb, middle finger and little finger, I started with a green base. I topped it with my Seche Vite because I don't like waiting for it to dry. I placed the half moon stencil (see above) and painted Tropical Pop over. I removed the stencil and there's the semicircle. 



For the other fingers, I just changed the sequence of the polishes. 


That's it for this post! :) Thank you for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. These look great! I like how the two colors work here. Its almost hypnotic to me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are really beautiful, the design reminds me of the 60s for some reason haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)