Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hearts Squared



Hey everyone! I'm back! 

I've been very busy these past weeks - exams, quizzes, paperwork. I just didn't have time to do my nails. However, right after my last exam, I went home and painted my nails. Ohh, the smell of nail polish. Haha.


Anyway, for today, I have simple hearts nail art. 


For this nail art, I used China Glaze Poinsettia as base. My middle and ring fingers were stamped with MoYou London Princess 8.

Using my hearts nail vinyls, I placed it on my index and pinky fingers, painted white over it, and removed it. I finished it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. :)





Here are some close-up shots.




What do you think? :) Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)