Sunday, September 28, 2014

Swatch: Bobbie Mint and Chip Shake


I am very happy that local brands of nail polishes are now coming up with better shades. I hope this continues, and they will release more colors. For this post, I swatched Bobbie Mint and Chip Shake. Since I didn't want a simple swatch, I used my single chevron nail stencils and added a neon green stud.

Mint and Chip Shake is a powder blue shade with black circle and hex glitters. I used two thin coats for this. Furthermore, it's also very easy to apply.  One stroke is glitter filled.  



Here are some close-up shots. :) 





That's it for this post. Thank you for reading! :)

5 comments:

  1. That mint shade is gorgeous! Love it in this negative space manicure too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely minty colours ^^ love it!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a creative manicure ;)

    And I just have to say it, the layout of your blog looks so stunning!
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)