Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bloody Heart with Heart Nail Stencils + tutorial


I was supposed to post this nail art last week but my internet connection wasn't cooperating. :( But I think this nail art is very appropriate for my 3rd long exams. We are now studying the diseases of the heart, red blood cells, platelets, and white blood cells. T_T I really can't wait for our sembreak! 

Going back, my base for this nail art is Bobbie Fruitty Smoothie. It is a cream polish with neon hex glitters. I had to use 3 coats because it was a bit on the sheer side. 

I applied my hearts nail stencils and sponged a red polish over it. For my ring finger, I used my straight nail stencils to create the triangle. I finished it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.



Here is a close-up shot. 



Here is my photo collage tutorial for this nail art:



That's it for this post! :) I still need to study for tomorrow's exam which is Neurology. :|
Thank you for reading! 

8 comments:

  1. Very funky design, the colours are perfect and cute too!! I like ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design with the stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a bright and gorgeous mani xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like those pink shades ;)
    Your nails look great! Thanks for sharing this manicure with us!
    Looking forward to read your next post 
    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)