Saturday, October 11, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art


Hi. As many of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Being in the medical field, I definitely support this campaign. 

For this nail art, I used Nature Republic in Lavender Pink and Bench Paintbox Italian Plum. For the glitters, I used OMG Candy Crash. I then did a freehand of a pink ribbon, which is the international symbol of the campaign. I finished it with GirlStuff Matte Topcoat. 





That's it for this post! Thank you for reading!

13 comments:

  1. What a great design for bringing awareness ^___^

    Brilliant!! and very prettty!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely manicure to show awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty and such a nice way to show awareness!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and pink! I'll have to show my support too. Hihi.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is amazing! Such an amazing awareness paired with great nail art skills <3

    Anyway dear, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww it's so lovely! I need to do a bca nail design too, such an important topic! Oh and love how you did the bow ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)