Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Nails: Saran Wrap



Hi! I am so happy that my exams are finally over. It's already sembreak season for me. Haha. Two more days until I go home to my hometown -- Davao. I won't be able to bring with me my whole nail polish collection (because that would be crazy) but I'll still try to post some nail arts over the break. I will be bringing some plates so might as well use them, right?

This is a bit late for fall but I had this idea since last month. I just had a lot of things to read so I wasn't able to create it. 

For this nail art, I used saran wrap technique for my base and stamped it with MoYou London Pro 04. I then topped it with GirlStuff Forever Magic Matte.


I used different colors of polishes - red, yellow, orange and brown. Here are some close-up shots.



I didn't notice until I was already editing the photos that I did a bad clean-up for my index finger. :( I already used up my Liquid Palisade, hence, the mess. I can't wait for my new tube of Liquid Palisade to arrive.  



My matte topcoat smudged the stamping. :( Booo. I've only been using my trusted SV to top my stamping. But for this nail art, I wanted it to be matte. It just destroyed it. It's not very obvious in real life but I am very meticulous with my nail art so I notice the flaws. Haha. 




That's it for this post. Thank you for reading! :)

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colors for the saran wrap, it feels so fall and warm. The stamping is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love the base colour, love the stamping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo beautiful!!!!



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! So artistic!

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those look amazing!
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you already had your exams? How did they went? lol Uni just started 2 weeks ago for me haha
    The nail design looks awsome, the colors remind me of fire actually. Very pretty! <3
    I bet the smudging isn't even visible irl, that's the con of close ups haha But really, I don't mind them at all, still think that you take the best pictures dear ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous nail design :) bisaya diay ka day? hahaha ako pud! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhhhh sooooo pretty! I really wish I can stamp like you do.
    (**,)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous! It's fantastic for fall with the colors you chose, and the black stamping contrasts so well with the rest of the colors. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow lovely work!!! nice blog!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! The saran wrap technique works really well to recreate that marbled look of leaves changing color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor http://violaceousflavor.blogspot.ru
    Write me if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)