Sunday, November 23, 2014

Alice in Wonderland - Mad Hatter


I'll keep this post short because I still have to study for my Pathology practical exam. :| Here's my entry for this week's MoYou London nail art challenge. 



 Plates used:
MoYou London Pro 01
MoYou London Princess 10
MoYou London Hipster 8



Polishes used:
Hard Candy Black
Barry M Matt White
Barry M Neon Pink
China Glaze Poinsettia 



I also used my half moon nail stencils for my index and middle fingers. Here are some close up shots. 




I have a video tutorial for this. I also be posting it on my Instagram (@bunnywabbit).





That's it for this post. Thank you for reading. :)


*Some of the items mentioned in this post are sponsored.

3 comments:

  1. That''s cute! Love the little hat stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really love it ^-^
    And good luck on your exam, hun! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)