Sunday, November 16, 2014

Alice in Wonderland - White Rabbit


Hi! If you've read my previous post, then you know that I am joining MoYou London's nail art challenge. The theme for this week is 'White Rabbit'. I definitely had a hard time coming up with a good design. Sadly, I don't have a clock image which would be perfect for the time-conscious rabbit. I just used what I had and tried to give justice to the white rabbit. The color combination is inspired by the white rabbit's costume. :)




Plates used:
MoYou London Princess 09
MoYou London Fairytale 04

Polishes used:
Maybelline Color Show Sweet Sunshine
Maybelline Color Show Keep up the Flame
Maybelline Color Show Silver Gleam
Maybelline Color Show Blueberry Ice
MoYou London Baby Blue 
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat



Here are some close-up shots: 






That's it for this post! Thank you for reading! :)



*Some of the items mentioned in this post are sponsored.

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Love the negative space in the design too. Really perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh the rabbit is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

    Brilliant idea!!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp
    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)