Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tribal nail art


Hi! How are you doing? I just finished my Pathology practical exam last Thursday. I was not even surprised that it was difficult. This Monday, we have another exam - Parasitology. ALL ABOUT WORMS! Nematodes, cestodes, trematodes... I swear they all look the same to me. I hope I'll be able to identify the organism, and write the correct spelling because they have really weird names. 

Anyway, this nail art is part of the bestie triplet nails that I did with my two friends (IG @tinseltownnails and @jeina12).  We used FUN 15 for the tribal image.

This one is supposed to be a gradient of orange and yellow but my ring light washes out the orange. :( For my accent finger, I used piCture pOlish Electric Dream and some studs. I finished it off with Seche Vite. 


Here are some close up shots: 






That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun tribal print this is! I like the pop of pink on the accent nail against the yellow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting design, vibrant and very funky!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)