Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Alice in Wonderland


The last theme for MoYou London's nail art challenge is Alice. I thought the previous designs were difficult. But I was wrong. This was waaay more difficult. I didn't have the right plates to create an Alice inspired nail art. I'm not really proud of this nail art but I'll still post it. Anyway, I'll just keep this post really short because I still have a lot to read. Just two more weeks and it's Christmas break already! :)


Products used:
MoYou London Bridal 06 (lace pattern)
OMG Neon pink (for leadlighting)


Here is a close up shot. By the way, I have a tutorial for this on my Instagram (@bunnywabbit). 



That's it for this post! Thank you for reading! :)


*Some of the items used in this post are sponsored.

6 comments:

  1. Why aren't you proud of it? I love the design, really beautiful! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I didn't like the way I colored the roses. It's too opaque. :(

      Delete
  2. Aww I think it's a very pretty design <3 Why don't you like it too much?
    Ugh, I have a lot to read as well but I'm too lazy right now -.-"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I just think that the pink I used is too opaque. :(
      Ughh. The things we have to read are just piling up, right? :(

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)