Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas nail art



Christmas is only 10 days away! But I more excited that I'll have my last exam tomorrow. I can finally have some nail art time. Yaay! What are your plans this Christmas? 

Because Christmas is near, I decided to do a Christmas nail art. This is also my entry to Pueen Cosmetics' nail art contest on Instagram. 



PLATES USED: 
MoYou London Pro 01 
MoYou London Festive 06





Here's my entry with the #CelebratewithPueen note. :) 



That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful xmas design ^^ I love the colours makes me feel all hyped for the season!!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Your gold tree looks fantastic and the hollies are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was your exam? Hope it went well ^-^ Do you have winter break?
    I really love the nail, Breena! The xmas tree is so beautiful and all the colors and patterns look very festive, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)