Saturday, January 31, 2015

China Vase Nail Art


I've been meaning to paint my nails for a while but I just couldn't find time to do it. However, last night, I didn't want to study any of my transcriptions. I just wanted to relax and that includes painting my nails. :)

I recently received some awesome nail plates from Born Pretty Store. One of the them has a design that really reminds of those porcelain China vases. So I thought I'd make something inspired by it.


PRODUCTS USED:
Orly Royal Navy - base 
BP - 05  (discount code: BR10) 
Jocarste White Polish 
Silver Flower Nail Stickers


Here is the plate that I used. This plate has really good designs. There is no etching problem so the images transfer really well to the stamper. Another thing I noticed it that they now placed backing under their plates. That's really a plus for me. I used to get minor cuts from their plates. I'm happy that they solved that issue. 




Here is a close-up shot of the image that I used. It's really well-etched. I have to give this plate two thumbs up!

Now, I'm going to spam you with more photos of my nail art. :) Haha!




Here are some close-up shots: 





By the way, don't forget to follow me on Instagram @bunnywabbit. That's where I post my nail art tutorials. 

Well, that's it for this picture heavy post. Thank you for reading! :)


*This post contains sponsored products. Please read my disclosure above.

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! It totally does remind me of those China vases too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful nails!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this design! good job dear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it! It indeeds reminds me of a china vase! <3
    Good luck on all your exams, Breena! :x

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved how the white design pops with the blue polish.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  6. it really does look like a China vase! great job with the stamping... love the blue and white together too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)