Friday, January 16, 2015

Poinsettia Nail Art



Hi! 

I had really bad internet connection over the holidays so I wasn't able to post anything before the busy season. I know this is a bit late for the season but I hope you'll still like it. 

For this nail art, I used Fab Ur Nails FUN 14. For my base, I used the smoosh attack using China Glaze For Audrey and Barry M Matt White. I then topped it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.




I'm really sorry for this really short post. I'll try to post more nail arts when I'm not so busy with school.

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty, the frosty look is amazing!!!!

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! You got it stamped perfectly in the middle to. I struggle with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this reminds me somehow of frozen bec of the color scheme and the silver design hehehe :) good job! goodluck with school Breena!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)