Monday, February 23, 2015

Something Pink



I used to have 1-2 posts per week. Now, it's down to 1 post per month! Haha. I'm really sorry for that. As much as I want to paint may nails, I can't because of my busy schedule. First year in medical school was difficult but we had a lot of free time. But, second year is very different. We have more subjects and requirements, and we have less leisure time. However, when I do have some free time, I do paint my nails and blog about it. For today, I have this simple pink-themed nail art for you.




ITEMS USED:
Born Pretty Store BP 17
China Glaze Hopeful
China Glaze Petal to the Metal
Born Pretty Store dried flowers
Seche Vite Dry Fast TC





You may visit my Instagram account for a tutorial on how to make this nail art. Below are photos of the plate that I used.  Just like the plate I used for my last nail art, this plate also has a backing which means NO MORE CUTS! :)






 Here are some close-up shots of the my nail art. 



To finish this post, here's another shot of my nail art. 



That's it for this post. Thank you for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pink <3
    Ah I know how that feels, I wish I could blog more often as well T_T
    Good luck on your studies, hun ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were in med school! congrats! i haven't been posting or reading nail blogs much lately either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like your blog very much! I found your posts very interesting! And also I like your beautiful photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)