Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fleur de Lis


Hi! How are you all doing? It's been a while since my last post. I couldn't find any time to paint my nails last March because it was "Death March in Med school". Haha. We had three straight weeks of exams. I don't even know how I survived. But that's all in the past and I am enjoying my summer break. 

I planned to paint my nails last Sunday after Game of Thrones Season 5 premiere but a good man (or woman) was kind enough to leak the first four episodes! I didn't want to watch the four episodes at once. I wanted to have delayed gratification but I failed. AND I DON'T REGRET IT. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor and go watch it now.  


NAIL ART DETAILS

Okay let's move on. Haha! Here's my nail art for you today. I really like fleur de lis and damask patterns because they are simple yet elegant. 


I used Essie Where's My Chauffeur? from Polish Please! for my base. It's a beautiful turquoise cream polish that dries pretty fast to a glossy finish. I used 3 thin coats for this.


I recently received a nail mail from Born Pretty Store. The package consisted of 10 nail plates. One of the plates (and also the one I used for this nail art) is French Themed Stamping Plate BP-36. It has a beautiful fleur de lis pattern which I used for this nail art. As you can see in the photo below, it's the one in the middle.  




For my ring finger, I used my fleur de lis nail stencil. I finished it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Here are some close-up shots:




That's it for this nail art. Thank you for reading! :) I'll end this post with another shot of my hands. Sorry! I just really love how it turned out.




For my readers, you get 10% off the regular price when purchasing this image plate or any nail art item from Born Pretty Store using this code: BRH10



This post contains sponsored products. Please read my disclosure.

6 comments:

  1. How pretty! The stamping looks great over that blue. Its great to hear your doing well and your enjoying your break right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you posting again! You must be happy to be done exams and have a summer break! :) Lovely job on these nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie. :) I am very happy. Hopefully I'll post more nail arts. :)

      Delete
  3. looks amazing!
    I adore your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cheap!2016 fashion style toms shoes,only $16 to get it immediately!no long time for cheapest.
    Toms Classics Women Shoes Black
    Women Toms Classics Mens Shoes Dark Grey
    http://www.tomshoesus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)