Friday, April 17, 2015

Kiwifruit Nail Art


It's already summer here in the Philippines and the summer heat is crazy. To match the bright sun, I decided to paint my nails with something bright but not to colorful.


I have a kiwifruit nail art for you today. I showed this to boyfriend and he said they don't look like the inside of a kiwifruit. I know I should have used a lighter yellow but I wanted the yellow to be visible. I'll probably make a remake of this soon. Haha.


NAIL ART DETAILS

For this nail art, I used China Glaze Shore Enuff for my base. Using a make-up sponge, I sponged it with some yellow.



Prior to stamping, I put Liquid Palisade around my nails. Kiwi image is from MoYou London Tropical 08.



I finished it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Below is a close-up shot of the design. It's not that bad, right? :(



To finish this post, Here is another shot of my hand with my thumb included. Even if my thumb isn't usually included in the photos, I still paint it. :) 

That's it for this post. Thank you for reading!



7 comments:

  1. I like it a lot! Its so fun and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit brighter than kiwi but I like it! It's very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is. Haha. I should have used white instead of yellow. :)

      Delete
  3. Waahh such a fun design! And perfect for summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cheap!2016 fashion style toms shoes,only $16 to get it immediately!no long time for cheapest.
    Toms Classics Women Shoes Black
    Women Toms Classics Mens Shoes Dark Grey
    http://www.tomshoesus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)