Tuesday, May 12, 2015

BigBang MADE Nail Art


BigBang is finally back! VIPs have waited 3 years for this comeback. I am really happy to see them together. As of now, they have released two songs - Bae Bae and Loser. 'Bae Bae' MV is a bit weird for me. It's too sensual. But the song is still good. 'Loser', however, is great. I think it's going to be my new favorite BigBang song. The lyrics are beautiful and the tune is just my taste. Those two songs belong to their new album - MADE. The album cover actually inspired my nail art.  

THE NAIL ART DETAILS

For my base, I used Jocarste White. I applied my straight nail stencils over it and painted it with black polish. I then removed the nail stencils. I intentionally made the lines dirty to achieve a grunge look.




For my accent finger, I made an 'M' vinyl sticker and applied it on my ring finger. I'll post a tutorial on my Instagram account (@bunnywabbit). I finished it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. 


Here are some close up shots.  





VIP WHENEVER, WHEREVER, FOREVER.


That's it for this post. Thank you for reading! 

11 comments:

  1. cute! i don't know anything about the band but i can see the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, I love it! Enjoy the week honey!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaway: Polka dots dress

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin | Facebook

    (ღˇ◡ˇ)♥(ˇ∗ˇღ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Loser over BaeBae as well, though I have to say that I love BaeBae's weirdness hahaha xD Maybe I'm weird too lol Your nails fit perfectly to the mini album, aaahh I am so happy to see a BB nail art by you ^-^ *VIP high5*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cheap!2016 fashion style toms shoes,only $16 to get it immediately!no long time for cheapest.
    Toms Classics Women Shoes Black
    Women Toms Classics Mens Shoes Dark Grey
    http://www.tomshoesus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)