Thursday, May 21, 2015

Gradient Floral Nail Art


For me, floral designs are a good go-to nail art design. Whenever I'm stuck in the rut, I always find myself making floral nail arts. They are simple yet very elegant. In terms of freehand, flowers are also very easy to do. However, I don't have my acrylic paint with me so I decided to just use an image from a nail plate.

THE NAIL ART DETAILS

Initially, I applied Liquid Palisade (from Kiesque) around my nails. It makes gradient and stamping easier. It is part of my nail art must-haves.


For my base, I made a gradient using Zoya Pixie Dust Godiva and Chyna. They, along with 4 other colors, are gifts from my boyfriend for Valentines day. Just in case you are wondering, he bought it from Polish Please PH

Zoya polishes can also be bought from ZALORA. They have a wide selection of nail polishes such as China Glaze, Orly, LA Colors, Essence and others. They also have nail art tools, and nail and hand care products. I'm hoping that ZALORA will include OPI and Essie in their collection. But I'm really happy that there are more online shops for nail art and nail polish addicts like me.



After creating a gradient base, I stamped it with MoYou London Tourist Collection 21. I didn't apply any top coat to maintain the textured finish. However, it is not obvious in the photos.

Here are some close-up shots:



That's it for this post. Thank you for reading. :)

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! The gradient and stamping combination rocks. Its been so long since I've done a gradient too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. I haven't done a gradient too for a long time. I actually like how this one turned out. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow so lovely >w< Really perfect!

    I'm new reader here!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog...gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been forever since I've visited your blog T^T But uni's been kinda stressful, mianhae >///<
    Anways, I see you have a new blog layout :D Like it very very much!
    And of course I love your nails but hey, you're my stamping queen anyways ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cheap!2016 fashion style toms shoes,only $16 to get it immediately!no long time for cheapest.
    Toms Classics Women Shoes Black
    Women Toms Classics Mens Shoes Dark Grey
    http://www.tomshoesus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)