Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spring Nail Art


The Philippines only has 2 seasons - the rainy and the dry season. Although there's no spring, I still decided to create a spring nail art. I know that spring is always associated with colors so for this nail art I used two bright colors - green and pink. 

This nail art is actually not an original idea of mine. It was inspired by MadamLuck (IG @madamluck). Madamluck creates one of the most beautiful nail arts so if you are into nail arts, you must definitely follow her on Instagram.


THE NAIL ART DETAILS

For my base, I used China Glaze Petal to the Metal. I applied my straight nail stencils and painted China Glaze Shore Enuff over it. After which, I stamped it with MoYou London Mother Nature 02. I finished it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.




I'll be posting a tutorial of this nail art on my Instagram account. Be sure to follow me there (@bunnywabbit). 

Here are some close up shots. 




That's it for this post! Thank you for reading. :)

7 comments:

  1. So fresh and fun feeling this is! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I have to copy it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the colorful stripes with the birds and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cheap!2016 fashion style toms shoes,only $16 to get it immediately!no long time for cheapest.
    Toms Classics Women Shoes Black
    Women Toms Classics Mens Shoes Dark Grey
    http://www.tomshoesus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)