Thursday, October 29, 2015

Swatch: piCture pOlish Arabian & Wanderlust



I've been MIA for two months because I've been really busy with school. There was definitely a ton of school work and readings that I didn't have time to paint my nails. To make up for my lack of posts, I have two very beautiful shades from piCture pOlish that I am going to show you today. These two shades are from their new collection. They were sent to me for review by Polish Please PH

Arabian



First off is Arabian. It is a collaboration shade of Didoline with piCture pOlish. It is a very gorgeous bright red polish that goes on very smoothly. It is very pigmented even with just one coat. Since I feel really uncomfortable with just one coat, I used two coats for this.


It also has gold sparks and rainbow flecks. According to their website, this doesn't contain glitter which is a good thing because it's a chore to remove glitter polishes. 


Wanderlust



Next polish is Wanderlust which is a collaboration shade of Naildecor with piCture pOlish. It is a gorgeous candy pink scatter holo with blue flecks. Just like Arabian, it goes on very smoothly. It is not as pigmented as Arabian but three coats does the job. 


It also does not contain any glitter so you don't have to worry about removing it. 


---

If I had to choose between the two shades, I would choose Arabian. When I first applied it on my nails, I immediately fell in love. I really love how pigmented and red it was. 

What's your favorite between the two?


Products were sent for review. Everything written is my honest opinion.

4 comments:

  1. Both polishes are such great colors. I really like your swatches of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cheap!2016 fashion style toms shoes,only $16 to get it immediately!no long time for cheapest.
    Toms Classics Women Shoes Black
    Women Toms Classics Mens Shoes Dark Grey
    http://www.tomshoesus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)